Brass metal powders
Brass powder 45 µm / 325 mesh / 0.045mm / Cu 80% + Zn 20%
€7.46 – €504.00 excl. VAT
Brass powder 45 µm / 325 mesh / 0.045mm / Cu 70% + Zn 30%
€7.17 – €483.00 excl. VAT
Brass powder 150 µm / 100 mesh / 0.150mm / Cu 80% + Zn 20%
€6.97 – €471.00 excl. VAT
Brass powder 63 µm / 250 mesh / 0.063mm / Cu 70% + Zn 30%
€6.70 – €452.00 excl. VAT
Brass Metal PowderBrass metal powders are alloys composed of copper and zinc. It is used in various industries such as electronics because of its extremely low friction coefficient, excellent corrosion resistance, and thermal conductivity. Brass Screening/Sieving As with many metal powders, the density of the powders can cause problems in screening brass powders. Heavy metal powders accumulate on the screen in conventional sieving machines, causing clogging, and sieving efficiency is sometimes reduced.
Physical propertyThere is a wide variety of sizes distribution, such as granules, powders, strips, and wires.
Chemical propertiesStandard alloy represented by Brass Metal & Powder
- a) Cu=55%/Zn=45%.
- b) Cu=65/Zn=35%.
- c) Cu = 70%/Zn = 30%,
- d) Cu = 80%/Zn = 20%,
- e) Cu=85%/Zn=15%
- f) Cu = 90%/Zn = 10
Type of brass Metal
- Admiralty brass contains 30% zinc and 1% tin, and it suppresses dezincification in most environments.
- Aich's alloy contains 60.66% copper, 36.58% zinc, 1.02% tin and 1.74% iron. It is excellent in corrosion resistance, hardness, and toughness and is designed for ships. Its unique use is to protect the ship's bottom, but recently it has become less popular due to the development of cathodic protection. Its appearance resembles gold.
- α brass with a zinc content of 35% or less is malleable, can be cold worked, and is used for press and forging. It has a face-centered cubic crystal design and retains only one phase. Prince metal is a type of α brass with 75% copper and 25% zinc. It was used as an imitation of gold because of its beautiful yellow color and was named after Rupert of the Rhine River.
- Α-β Brass (Man metal), also called double Brass, contains 35-45% zinc and is suitable for hot processing. αβ brass is usually hot worked.
Specification of Brass Metal Powder
- Brass Metal Powders use for Friction materials, gears, wheels, nuts, valves, fasteners, hardware, lock cylinders, latch bolts, automotive kits, military supplies
- Powdered Brass has good quality, low acid content, and high purity.
- Water Atomized Brass Powder, Pre-alloy Diffusion Brass Powder
- The appearance of brass powder: Uniform Color, Gold, Indeterminate
- Characteristics of Brass Powder: The Zn content in brass powder greatly influences mechanical properties and workability.
- Brass powder also affects electrical conductivity, thermal conductivity, and density. We manufacture brass powder according to customers' requests, and we can flexibly respond to orders for chemical composition and particle size.
- Brass Powder Manufacturing Process: Electrolytic Copper Sheet - Melting - Water Atomization - Drying
- Annealing Crash Sieving Blend Packing
- Powdered Brass Applications powder metallurgy, friction, anti-friction, diamond tools, brazing, and chemistry