Bronze powder 75 µm / 200 mesh / 0.075mm / Cu 90% + Sn 10%
IMPORTANT: Buying with a valid VAT ID?
Please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org in order to proceed your order using the zero (0%) VAT rate.
Choose the quantity from 250g. to 25kg.
Size: 75 µm / 200 mesh / 0.075mm
Place of origin: EU
Production process : water atomisation of molten alloy and sieving
Apparent densities: 3.35 g / cm3
Particle shape: irregular to partially spongy
Particle size: 75 microns
Colour: greenish yellow
Widely used metal for all your ideas, from art project to heavy industry.
In additional, powder may be mixed together with other metal powders, for example, in order to get some very special types of fillers.
This material involved in production of products that require a porous structure, filters, self-lubricating bearings, etc.
Because of bronze powder properties, this powder is very suitable doing a big number of works.
- Stable during the molding process.
- Resistance to corrosion and wear.
- Excellent antifriction properties.
- Widely used in diamond instrumental, machine-building, energy, mining and metallurgical.
- Transport industries and powder metallurgy.
- Decorative finishes.
- Bronze powder can be used also and for resin casting (cold casting).
- Plasma metal spraying for metal surface coating.
If you have a special requirements and looking for something you may not have found in our offers, just contact us and we will try to help you on all your questions. We working with suppliers inside and outside the European Union, we have an opportunity to offer you many more options in the field of metal powders, and also different metal forms such as metal anodes and cathodes.