4. MB “Wide range metals” follows the following basic principles of personal data processing:
4.1. Personal data is collected for defined and legitimate purposes.
4.2. Personal data is processed accurately and fairly.
4.3. Personal data is processed lawfully, only in cases where:
4.3.1. the data subject gives consent, agrees to abide by the rules of using the e-shop;
4.3.2. a contract is concluded or performed when one of the parties is a data subject;
4.3.3. MB “Wide range metals” is required by law to process personal data;
4.3.4. personal data must be processed due to a legitimate interest pursued by www.widerangemetals.com or a third party to whom personal data is provided, and if the interests of the data subject are not more important.
4.4. Personal data is constantly updated.
4.5. Personal data shall be kept for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the data are processed.
4.6. Personal data is processed only by employees who have been granted such a right.
4.7. All information about the processed personal data is confidential.
4.8. The State Data Protection Inspectorate shall be notified of the processing of personal data in accordance with the established procedure.
5. MB “Wide range metals” respects everyone’s right to privacy. Your personal data (name, surname, age group, address, telephone number, e-mail address and other information specified in the e-shop registration form) is collected and processed for the following purposes:
5.1. process your orders for goods;
5.2. issue financial documents (eg invoices);
5.3. to solve problems related to the presentation or delivery of goods;
5.4. to perform other contractual obligations;
5.5. for direct marketing purposes.
6. Registration e-mail You must provide complete and correct personal information at the store.
7. In processing and storing your personal data, MB “Wide range metals” implements organizational and technical measures that ensure the protection of personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, alteration, disclosure, as well as against any other unlawful processing.
8. MB “Wide range metals” may use data not directly related to your person for statistical purposes, data on purchased goods. Such statistics will be collected and processed in such a way as to prevent the disclosure of the Customer’s identity or other personal data that could be used to identify the Customer.